Regency Espag | From The Anvil
Our Regency espagnolette fasteners are a popular choice for many homes, with their smooth design complementing a variety of interior styles.
- Due to their slim fixing plates, our espagnolettes can be fitted on any type of window including uPVC and timber. Designed to match the products in our Regency range.
- For ease of use, the handle is cranked forwards, ensuring it protrudes a moderate distance from the window.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- They have a 7mm² x 38mm spindle and can be locked by way of a grub screw hidden under the handle.
- Suitable for use with an espagnolette gearbox and window lock.
- Supplied with matching SS M5 screws.