Locking Night-Vent Monkeytail Fastener | From The Anvil
Our talented Blacksmiths heat and delicately hammer a thin piece of mild steel to form the curly, Monkeytail shape of this lever handle. One of our most traditional designs.
- Designed to fit casement windows and to match the products in our Monkeytail range.
- This handle is night-venting and can be locked in a closed position as well as two open positions to allow some ventilation.
- These fasteners are handed, so it's important to make sure you choose the correct hand. From the inside looking out, if your window is hinged on the right hand side then a right hand fastener is required and vice versa.
- The locking mechanism operates by way of grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.