16mm Shepherd's Crook Espag | From The Anvil
Our Shepherd's Crook range features a delicate and traditional design that's only achievable through the skills of our master Blacksmiths.
- Due to their slim fixing plates, our espagnolettes can be fitted on any type of window including uPVC and timber. Designed to match the products in our Shepherd's Crook range.
- For ease of use, this handle is hinged which ensures it can be lifted away from the window.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- They have a 7mm² x 70mm spindle and can be locked by way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with an espagnolette gearbox and window lock.
- Supplied with matching SS M5 screws.